We hold the government contract to recruit General Practitioners, Family Physicians and Nurse Practitioners throughout rural New Zealand. We offer a wide choice of exciting fixed-term and permanent clinical roles.
Hot Jobs More Jobs
- Assistance with relocation costs, accommodation and car
- Supportive team
- Central North Island location
Start date: August 2019
- Semi-rural lifestyle with the city at your doorstep!
- Well-equipped, multidisciplinary medical centre
- Fixed term position from May to July/August
Start date: May to July/August
- Friendly team
- Accommodation and car provided
- Beautiful scenery, a short drive to the coast
Start date: As soon as possible
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Purpose-built practice
- Welcoming environment
Start date: 6 August 2019
What's New More News
21 February 2019
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to attend the New Zealand Rural General Practice Network’s National Rural Health Conference in Blenheim from April 4-7. Come along and enjoy the CME,…Read more
12 February 2019
Five doctors from countries including the USA, the UK, Malaysia, and the Netherlands attended NZLocums Orientation for overseas trained GPs held in Wellington from 28 – 30 January. The three-day…Read more
Get the best introduction to New Zealand's health system through our unique Orientation course.
Whether you are attending this informative three-day Orientation independently, or through our recruitment service, the monthly course is suitable for both overseas GPs, and Practice Nurses.
The course is endorsed by the Royal New Zealand College of GPs for up to 14 credits CME.
Contact us to enquire about our Orientation Course.