We hold the government contract to recruit General Practitioners, Family Physicians and Nurse Practitioners throughout rural New Zealand. We offer a wide choice of exciting fixed-term and permanent clinical roles.
Hot Jobs More Jobs
- Accommodation and vehicle provided
- Excellent support staff
- Stunning scenery
Start date: 15 July 2019
- Fixed term with friendly team
- Close to schools and shops
- Relaxed country lifestyle
Start date: December 2018 to December 2019
- Long term or permanent role
- House and car included in package
- Stunning kauri forest and scenic harbour
Start date: May 2019
- Accommodation and vehicle assistance provided
- Close to Auckland
- Warm temperate climate with beautiful beaches nearby
Start date: As soon as possible
What's New More News
15 November 2018
Thirteen doctors from countries including the UK, the USA, the Netherlands and Norway attended NZLocums Orientation for Overseas Trained GPs held in Wellington on 5 November. During the three-day programme…Read more
19 September 2018
Huge congratulations to the lovely Christine Milton, Practice Manager of Rakaia Medical Centre for winning our NZLocums prize at PMAANZ on Saturday.Read more
Get the best introduction to New Zealand's health system through our unique Orientation course.
Whether you are attending this informative three-day Orientation independently, or through our recruitment service, the monthly course is suitable for both overseas GPs, and Practice Nurses.
The course is endorsed by the Royal New Zealand College of GPs for up to 14 credits CME.
Contact us to enquire about our Orientation Course.