We hold the government contract to recruit General Practitioners, Family Physicians and Nurse Practitioners throughout rural New Zealand. We offer a wide choice of exciting fixed-term and permanent clinical roles.
Hot Jobs More Jobs
- Long term or permanent role
- House and car included in package
- Stunning kauri forest and scenic harbour
Start date: May 2019
- Semi-rural lifestyle with the city at your doorstep!
- Well-equipped, multidisciplinary medical centre
- Fixed term position from May to July/August
Start date: May to July/August
- Friendly team
- Accommodation and car provided
- Beautiful scenery, a short drive to the coast
Start date: As soon as possible
- Accommodation and vehicle provided
- Excellent support staff
- Stunning scenery
Start date: 15 July 2019
What's New More News
12 February 2019
Five doctors from countries including the USA, the UK, Malaysia, and the Netherlands attended NZLocums Orientation for overseas trained GPs held in Wellington from 28 – 30 January. The three-day…Read more
24 January 2019
Be an Early Bird and catch a great registration rate to this year’s National Rural Health Conference at the Marlborough Convention Centre and ASB Theatre, Blenheim from April 4 –…Read more
Get the best introduction to New Zealand's health system through our unique Orientation course.
Whether you are attending this informative three-day Orientation independently, or through our recruitment service, the monthly course is suitable for both overseas GPs, and Practice Nurses.
The course is endorsed by the Royal New Zealand College of GPs for up to 14 credits CME.
Contact us to enquire about our Orientation Course.