Nelson, South Island - view map
Contract: Short Term
Start date: 27 December 2018– 22 February 2019
- Locum in Nelson over summer!
- Urgent care and VLCA general practice
- Daily accommodation allowance provided
We are working with a combined Urgent Care Clinic and Very Low Cost Access general practice in Nelson which requires locum cover over summer.
This clinic is situated beside the Nelson Hospital Emergency Department and provides enhanced primary health care for Nelson, Richmond, Wakefield and Mapua districts 8am-10pm, 7 days per week. The practice is Cornerstone and Urgent Care accredited.
The following sessions are available over the Christmas/ New Year period:
- 27 Dec – 9am-2pm, 1.30pm-6.30pm and 2pm-7pm
- 28 Dec – 8am-1pm, 1pm-6pm, 1.30pm-6.30pm
- 31 Dec – 9am-2pm, 1.30pm-6.30pm
- 3 Jan – 8am-1pm, 9am-2pm, 1.30pm-6.30pm, 2pm-7pm
- 4 Jan – 8am-1pm, 1-6pm, 1.30pm-6.30pm
The following sessions are available over January and February:
- 8 Jan – 22 Feb – one to two sessions per week
If you are experienced in either urgent care or general practice and would like to enjoy beautiful Nelson in the summer months, please contact us today!
A vehicle / accommodation allowance may be provided if required.
How to apply
Contact Sarah Maguire, Relationship Manager for a confidential discussion on +64 4 495 5888.OR