If you are arriving into New Zealand from overseas it is very likely that you will require a work permit or visa to work in the country.

Visit Immigration New Zealand (INZ) for more information.

If you require further visa information after viewing the INZ website, we recommend you contact an independent immigration advisor.

© NZRGPN 2022 | Site by Creative Marketing | Privacy Policy